~time is precious~

Thursday, August 23, 2007

+++me,myself and i+++

Thursday, August 23, 2007
today i have class at 2 til 7..mummy waits for me..now i'm waiting for her in the library..so happy to be always by her side..feels like i cant be apart from her even for a single second..but life have its ways of fulfilling our needs and wants..i guess, understanding is the most important element in this relationship..furthermore, we cant be too close in front of others here..it feels so sad to just watch her from here..

i feel so worried..i think i have a lot to cover..i've been playing and fooling around since the semester starts..met sumone yesterday..i really adores him..have a degree..have good job..he looks quite stable..i really adore him and wanna be like him..so matured and macho..hahahah

now have to study really hard to be like him..to make mummy proud of me and to take a good care of her..never been like this before..since she entered my life, she turns me into a responsible person..its time i take this life seriously..

0 ++fUcKiNgFiNgEr++:

 
+++TaLk To My HaNd+++ ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates